At a glance:
- Brookhaven Car Wash is a professional car washing and detailing service conveniently located in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania, for local customers.
- To accommodate various schedules, this car wash operates seven days a week from 8 am to 6 pm, offering extended accessibility.
- The detail center at Brookhaven Car Wash specializes in thorough cleaning and protection, ensuring your vehicle looks its best and stays well-maintained.
Brookhaven Car Wash is a car wash and detailing business in Brookhaven, PA. It offers various services, including exterior washes, interior cleaning, and paint protection. The business has been in operation for over ten years and has a good reputation in the community.
Introduction of Brookhaven Car Wash
Established in 2010 by John Smith, Brookhaven Auto Wash & Detail Center is a professional car wash and detailing business in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania. The company provides various services, including exterior washes, interior cleaning, and paint protection.
Currently, it is operated by Cornell Smith and has one position at Edmonton Ave, Brookhaven. It operates seven days a week, from 8 am to 6 pm, to cater to the needs of their valued customers.
Each company’s car wash duration varies based on the selected service. A simple exterior wash usually takes 5-10 minutes, whereas a comprehensive full-service wash may require 20-30 minutes.
Brookhaven Car Wash Prices
Brookhaven Car Wash utilizes an “additive” approach in its wash packages. The premium Exterior Washes are combined with base interior car wash options to deliver a full-service car wash package.
How Much is a Car Wash at Brookhaven?
For a quick and easy exterior wash, the E3 Autowash is cheap at $7. Customers can select other premium exterior options, which are $10 and $12, respectively, for protection and polish. Take note that Full Service options are just Exterior Washes with the additional ELITE package.
Prices for All Brookhaven Car Wash Packages & Detailing
At a minimum, here are some of your options for a single wash at Brookhaven Car Wash:
- E3 Autowash ($7)
- E2 Autowash Plus ($10)
- E1 Ultra Autowash ($12)
Express Detail Services:
- Express Super Clean ($89.99)
- Express Polish ($79.99)
- Express Seats (starts at $89.99)
- Express Carpet (starts at $89.99)
- Full-Service Detailing (starts at $240)
Brookhaven Car Wash Prices List:
Here is the price of Brookhaven Car Wash services, offering a variety of car care options to suit different needs and budgets.
Brookhaven Car Wash Prices List (Exterior Washes)
E3 Autowash (Basic)
Pre-soak Application, Wheel Brite, Foaming Body Wash, Spot-free Frinse, Hand Towel Drying
E2 Autowash Plus
E3 Autowash + Clear Coat Protectant, Undercarriage
E1 Ultra Autowash
E2 Autowash Plus + Triple Foam Polish & Tire Dressing
Additional Services for Exterior Washes include the following:
- Simoniz Hot Wax Shine ($7)
- rainX Total Body Protectant ($3)
- Triple Foam Polish ($2)
- Tire Dressing ($2)
- Hand Cleaned Wheel Rims ($2)
- Undercarriage Rust Inhibitor ($2)
- Clear Coat Protectant ($2)
- Excess Mud Removal ($2)
Brookhaven Car Wash Prices List (Full Service)
F3 Elite Autowash
E3 Autowash + Elite Package*
F2 Elite Autowash Plus
E2 Autowash Plus + Elite Package*
F1 Elite Ultra Autowash
E1 Ultra Autowash + Elite Pakage*
* ELITE Package: Complete Interior Vacuums, Interior Window Cleaning Wipe Downs (Dash & Instrumental Panel). Cup Holders, Door Panels, Cup Holder/Door Panel, Hand-Cleanred Door Jam & Final Exterior Touch Up.
Additional Services for Full Service include the following:
- Trunk Clean ($1)
- 3 Rows of Seats ($2)
- Tire Dressing ($2)
- Rubber Plastic Mats – Set of 4 ($5)
- Carpet Mats Shampoo – Set of 4 ($10)
- Interior Dressing ($20)
- Headlight Restoration ($50)
Prices Compared to Other Car Wash Brands
Brookhaven Car Wash might not be the perfect option for everyone, especially if customers need a few more features such as online account management and transactions. Unfortunately, the company has no online presence except for its Yelp and Google Maps entries.
Below are some of Brookhaven Car Wash’s main competitors and why you might want to look at their services and offerings.
Brookhaven Car Wash Prices vs. Other Brands
Car Wash Brands:
Price: (Single Wash - Exterior)
Brookhaven Car Wash
Wow Car Wash
Finish Line Car Wash
Woodman Car Wash
- Wow Car Wash offers fleet plan pricing for businesses that need to wash 50 or more vehicles per month. This is an excellent option for businesses, with the initial price of $7 reduced to $4 for the special bulk discount.
- Finish Line Car Wash offers integrated online services, such as online booking and payment. This makes the customer experience more convenient for people who like to transact online.
- And finally, Woodman Car Wash offers vehicle wrapping, which can be a great way to protect your car from the elements and add a touch of personalization.
Brookhaven Car Wash Coupons
There used to be an official website for Brookhaven Car Wash where you could fill in the contact form to ask for new specials, but it was now decommissioned. Their Facebook page is also inactive, so finding online car wash deals or coupons is hard. Visiting the center is recommended to monitor active promotions and discounts.
How to Pay For Brookhaven Car Wash?
You can pay for your car wash with cash, credit, or debit cards. There is currently no available information regarding their reward schemes online. We recommend contacting the location to confirm if loyalty programs are available.
Brookhaven Car Wash Near Location
Currently, Brookhaven Car Wash is only available at Edgemont Avenue, Brookhaven. Customers can ring their official phone line at (610) 874-6965.
Tips & Guides: How to Use Brookhaven Car Wash?
While Brookhaven Car Wash is a one-branch operation, there might be some problems that customers can encounter when using the company’s services.
- Arrive early to avoid long lines.
- Be sure to read the signs and instructions before you start your car wash.
- Dry your car thoroughly after the wash to prevent water spots.
You can always ask the staff for assistance or questions regarding the car wash inclusions.
Brookhaven Car Wash Reviews: Is It Worth It?
Recent reviews show glowing remarks for staff friendliness and fast services. Even the manager is well-liked by most of the regular patrons. Customers seem to love the affordable base price of $7 for a single wash and the excellent customer service from the staff.
However, there seems to be a consensus among the reviews that you always need to check the services done just to make sure the wash is up to standards. This is especially for the interior offerings, as it is often a hit or a miss depending on the number of customers.
Brookhaven Car Wash is a convenient option if you’re a Brookhaven local who wants a quick car wash at a very reasonable price. You might want to think twice about getting the interior options. If you do so, time your visit to avoid peak hours.
If you’re considering using Brookhaven Car Wash for your vehicle, this FAQ should help you get started.
1. How Much Does a wash cost at Brookhaven Car Wash?
A basic exterior wash at Brookhaven Car Wash costs $7. Additional services, such as interior vacuuming and tire shine, are available for an additional fee.
2. Brookhaven Car Wash Exterior Express Price?
There are three exterior wash options at Brookhaven Car Wash:
- E3 Autowash (Basic): $7
- E2 Autowash Plus: $10
- E1 Ultra Autowash: $12
3. Brookhaven Car Wash Full Service Price?
Brookhaven Car Wash offers full-service car wash packages as well:
- F3 Elite Autowash: $17
- F2 Elite Autowash Plus: $20
- F1 Elite Ultra Autowash: $22
4. How Much Does Brookhaven Car Wash Unlimited or Monthly Cost?
Brookhaven Car Wash does not offer an unlimited or monthly car wash plan.
5. How to cancel your Brookhaven Subscription?
Brookhaven Car Wash does not offer car wash subscriptions, so there is no need to cancel any subscription.
6. How Much Does Brookhaven Car Wash Franchise Cost?
There is no information available about the cost of a Brookhaven Car Wash franchise or if they offer franchise opportunities. You may need to contact the business directly for more information on this topic.