At a Glance:
- Almost 3 decades of experience in the industry.
- Operates in 6 locations in 3 states.
- A proponent of environment-friendly car washing methods.
Introduction to White Glove Car Wash
With more than 27 years of experience in the car wash business, White Glove has become one of the most trusted car wash chains in the United States. Founded in 1986, the company’s founder went through twenty-five years of solidifying the reputation of White Glove for a major oil company before taking an early retirement to operate and own full service car wash facilities.
Presently, White Glove has six locations in three states, including New Jersey, Delaware, and Pennsylvania. As a proponent of an environment-friendly car washing methods, there will be a huge guarantee of satisfaction upon choosing the services that White Glove has to offer.
White Glove Car Wash Prices
At White Glove, there are 4 service categories with the following prices:
- Regular – At $65, it includes the following services: Soft Cloth Car Wash, Hand Towel Dry, Express Vacuum, Console Dusting, Windows Cleaning, and Wheel Sparkle.
- Works – Price is $80. This includes all services in Regular plus Underbody Blast, Clear Coat Wax, Tire Dressing, and Triple Foam Polish.
- Ultimate – For $100, you get all services in Regular and Works plus Rain X Complete, Ceramic Seal, and Vinyl & Rubber Treatment.
- Elite – At $140, it includes all services covered by the other packages plus a few more premium services.
White Glove Car Wash Detailing Service Prices
The Elite detailing package originally costs $138.90, but it now only costs $99.95. The package already includes full service car wash, 4 mat shampoo, complete BlueCoral “Carnauba” HandWax Treatment. And on your next visit, you’re entitled to an Ultimate Full Service Car Wash for free.
There are also 2 detailing service packages available if you want other options. These are the Classic and Economy packages.
The Classic package includes Undercarriage ash, soft cloth car wash, wheel sparkle, interior vacuuming, interior windows cleaning, interior and exterior rubber and vinyl conditioner, and Teflon sealant w/ Orbital polish. The package costs $89.95.
The Economy package that costs $69.95 includes undercarriage wash, soft cloth car wash, wheel sparkle, interior vacuuming, interior windows cleaning, and Carnauba wax w/ Orbital polish.
If preferred, you can avail of add-ons like Teflon Paint Sealant for $68.00, Leather Conditioner for $20.00, and SUV & Van Upcharge for $20.00.
White Glove Car Wash Prices List
White Glove Car Wash Prices
White Glove Prices Compared to Competitor Prices
The price range of White Glove services ($65 to $140) may be higher than some of its competitors that range from as low as $17.99 to a little less than $100.00
Following are the prices of 3 competitors if you are looking for alternatives for your car wash needs.
Genie Car Wash
The Basic Wash at Genie Car Wash costs $17.99. Also available are Manager’s Special for $23.99, Deluxe Wash for $29.99, Executive Wash for $39.99, VIP Wash for $59.99, and the Wizard Touch for $99.95 and up
Rainforest Car Wash
Rainforest offers 3 car wash packages: Storm for $35 per month, Rain for $30 per month, and Mist, the cheapest package that costs $20 per month.
Jax Car Wash
You can choose from 3 Unlimited Washing packages from Jax. These are The Everything for $54.99, Almost Everything for $47.99, and Basic Plus for $39.00. if you just one to try their service to see how it works out for you, you can opt for the One-time Basic package for $30.
White Glove Car Wash Coupons & Free Wash: Are There Ways to Reduce Cost?
There are ways of lowering your fees at White Glove. If you purchase an amount of $50 or more, you will avail of 20% additional worth of services to your total purchase.
You can also purchase the following cash cards with the following advantages:
- $60 Cash Card for only $50 – That’s $10 Free!
- $90 Cash Card for only $75 – That’s $15 Free!
- $120 Cash Card for only $100 – That’s $20 Free!
- $150 Cash Card for only $125 – That’s $25 Free!
- $180 Cash Card for only $150 – That’s $30 Free!
- $210 Cash Card for only $175 – That’s $35 Free!
- $240 Cash Card for only $200 – That’s $40 Free!
- $300 Cash Card for only $250 – That’s $50 Free!
- $600 Cash Card for only $500 – That’s $100 Free!
How To Pay For White Glove Car Wash?
To pay for White Glove services, you may visit their shop page here, You may also use their cash cards mentioned above.
How To Cancel White Glove Car Wash Membership?
To cancel your membership, you may call 302-764-5499. You may also reach them out through their website’s contact page.
White Glove Car Wash Near Me Locations & Hours: Find Your Car Wash
- If you’re in Delaware, specifically in Wilmington, you can find a White Glove Car Wash branch at 201 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington DE 19807. Contact number is (302) 762-3744.
- In Newark, the branch is located in 1006 S. College Ave., Newark, DE 19713 or you can call them at (302) 731-1786.
- You can also find a branch in Exton, Pennsylvania at 290 West Lincoln Highway Exton, PA 19341-2623 or call (610) 524-6333.
- There’s also a branch in Maple Shade, New Jersey at 2810 Route 73 North, Maple Shade, NJ 08052. You may call them at (856) 235-1615.
- The branch in Cherry Hill, New Jersey is at 634 Haddonfield Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034. Tel No. (856) 665-1931.
- Another branch in New Jersey is located at 4901 Route 42, Turnersville, N.J 08012, with contact numbers: (856) 228-3338.
All White Glove Car Wash Chains are open daily at 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
White Glove Car Wash Reviews: Is it worth?
As of the moment, White Glove is rated 3 stars of 5 by Yelp.com, an established web authority. Because of the extensive services that the car wash facility offers along with their price options, White Glove is truly worth your money.
White Glove Car Wash provides professional and reliable car wash and detailing services. While some of their service packages may be pricier compared to some of its competitors, you are guaranteed to receive satisfactory services for your car.